Wednesday 5 December 2012

Keeping Christ in Christmas! Nativity Vignette

Pin It


I set this up quickly because I have been suffering from headaches all week and just couldn't take the time to fix it up.  If I get back to it, I will add a new pic, I think it deserves a little more time than I was able to give to it.  I hope you enjoy it anyway.
I made this ensemble many, many, years ago when I was lucky enough to take a woodworking class.  I know baby Jesus wasn't born in the Northern Ontario snow, but he lives everywhere now, so I think he can handle the weather :)





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Those things look funnier than I remember. You're lucky you had good kids who didn't ride the sheep when they were told not to, or they would be out of the display. ;) Well maybe I sat on them once . . .

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...