Thursday 20 September 2012

Always biting off more than I can chew! Part I

Pin It
This is my latest project.

Much clean up is required.


After days of working on it, I have managed to suck Manuel into the craziness.  The days that he comes with me, things really get done!  He is a "machine", as our friend Joe says.

These pics really don't do justice to the work we have done here so far.  We did a lot of shoveling and raking today.  I'm trying to decide how to finish this building.  So far I'm thinking I will either paint it to look like a log building, or maybe paint the Starratt star and wings, hmmm, won't get to it until spring, so lots of time to decide.

I can't really call this the "after" pic because we are nowhere near done, but this is the interim pic :)  Johnny got called to work early so we didn't do all that we planned.
I have lots of ideas for the inside of the cabin, but those pics will come later, this is going to be a long, slow process.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. looked really good when I drove by today Faye - bstarr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place has been patiently waiting for you two to get a hold of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we'll be admiring your progress all the way along, cheering you on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...